Friday, September 7, 2012

Update 9/7

Update:
 
After going back and forth trying to get a hold of my hematologist (apparently he's very busy) we figured out a treatment plan. I am going to get a treatment called IVIG or Intravenous Immunoglobulin. It is an IV treatment that I get over a period of two days, starting Sunday. I guess it is safe for pregnancy and should not have a lot of side effects. My doctor seemed very surprised that my levels dropped so fast, so please pray that they stay up after this treatment. Hopefully I will have a positive update for you next week. Thanks again for the prayers and support.

 

2 comments:

  1. Praying hard for this one to work Erin. Lean on that verse-it so true! Love to you both and little Miss Adalyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your journey. Know u have a lot of people praying for u guys. I know how hard it is to keep faith. I am a carrier for tri 31 myself. So glad they caught Your levels.

    ReplyDelete