Thursday, August 23, 2012

Post Doctor (8/23)

Just got back from the doctor a little bit ago... we heard her heartbeat and it was music to our ears. Although she is not moving very much, she is still with us. I had my blood pressure checked and weight to make sure I am not preeclamptic or anything. Everything checked out okay.. except for the fact that I gained 4 lbs in 3 days! This medicine is making me retain water at an insane rate! Hopefully after I stop it everything goes away.. including the weight. 

To make things short, thanks for the prayers. So far things are still good! Hopefully we will not be seeing Addy for 6 more weeks (since I am 34 weeks today). 

2 comments:

  1. I know this is very stressful. I pray you can give every hour and every minute to Him who loves Addy even more than you do.
    I realize with the Trisomy 13 that less movement could mean something very serious...I will say that with some of my babies, I've been very stressed at less movement than usual over the course of a couple of days, and it never turned out to be anything. One thing is that when I'm busy or distracted, I just don't notice the movements much.

    Praying for you, Laraba

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and your sweet little angel. Prayers are with you, and I hope that you have a very smooth rest of your pregnancy and you get to have many many more precious moments with your precious baby girl. <3 God bless!

    ReplyDelete